Richard C. Roth III
Richard has many years of experience in Real Estate investment and finance. As a co-founder of Roth-Schoetz, LLC, Richard has facilitated both debt and equity for various multi-million dollar real estate investment projects. Richard has also been an active real estate investor. Both institutions and high net worth individuals have engaged him for his advice. Richard has taught the Real estate Finance course as an Adjunct professor at New York University Masters in Science Program in Real Estate. As an adjunct professor at University of Connecticut Masters in Business Administration Program, he has taught the Real estate Investment and Portfolio Management Course.
In 2000, prior to co-founding Roth-Schoetz, LLC, Richard was a Regional Manager of a commercial real estate lending program in the real estate group of a major investment bank. As Regional Manager, he originated and underwrote multi million dollar mortgages on a variety of real estate properties such as: multifamily, manufactured housing, retail, industrial, hotel, and assisted living facilities. Additionally, Richard has been employed as an Associate Manager at a major insurance company, responsible for the valuation and analysis of over a billion dollars of institutionally owned real estate located throughout the United States. Richard began his career as a commercial real estate appraiser providing valuation and consulting services to institutional clients throughout the United States.
- Richard is a licensed Real Estate Broker in New York and Connecticut
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Active Masters Degree alumni of the New York University Real Estate Institute and Member of Deans Circle
- Board of Directors of Connecticut Coalition of Property Owners
- Real Estate Council Member for University of Connecticut
- Board of Directors of Middlesex - CT Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Real Estate Finance Association
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers Association
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Finance and Urban Economic Studies from the University of Connecticut
- Master of Science in Real Estate from the Real Estate Institute at New York University